2013-05-10

TRAVERSE: Heart-Shaped Stains

Fonts used: Ostrich Sans; Knewave.

In a piece of paper was a small stain in the shape of a heart. It looked like a droplet of some liquid had fallen there, except for its unusual shape. When Aline found that piece of paper, she thought it was curious that a stain like that could have been formed – it was like it had a meaning. But she completely dismissed this idea, unaware that it would change her whole life.

I don’t think I got that synopsis quite right, but you get the idea. This cover is actually the first cover I created for Denise Traverse, and the third overall. I made a few edits a couple of minutes before posting it to the blog.

The background is a piece of paper I scanned. The stain was created digitally.

No comments:

Post a Comment